Registration Started for July Batch of Web Development Course 2018
In alternative school Admission going on for Web Development Course’s July batch. Registration already started from 1st May. Class will be started from 1st July. There is no limitation of age in Alternative School. Student of any age can get admitted here. There is no need of any educational qualification. But if they completed their HSC level then it would be easy/better to understand all these, but not required. We have experienced teachers, well decorated classroom and a library also. Student can use our library and laboratory for developing their knowledge. Besides their class time Students can always take any help from our teacher. We believe in friendly relationship with students so we keep good relation with our students. Our students also have belonging to this school. With their long association, they feel they belong to this school. Many of our past students already have started their career. Some samples of our students review to Alternative school are given below.
Got to this link to see the reviews of our students to alternative school:
“We can implement our talents. Our teachers are very friendly. It is the best way to success our aim.”
– Ala Uddin
“Best place for freelanceing training in Meherpur. and i proud to a be part of this institute. :)”
“Alternative school is the best school for Web development”
– Md Rony
At a Glance & Facilities
- Registration started from 1st May.
- Student must have to get register and pay via online, using our website or our Android Apps
- Class will start from 1st July
- Course duration 3 months, but will continue until course not fully completed
- We take extra care for weak student.
- We give extra classes about Upwork (how to get projects)
- We provide computer and internet (for those who don’t have their own)
- Students can use our library and laboratory for free and can access from 8AM to 8PM
- We have Secret Facebook Group, students can easily submit their homework, can review others homework, or can ask any thing if they have any question.
What Needed for Registration
- 1 Copy Photo (passport size)
- Photocopy of National ID card or Birth Registration Paper
- Registration Fees